Immortalizing Memories

Saturday 9 September 2017

Madly in Love with Madrid (Departure)

Hola! Am back here again to clean up the spider cobs and dusty blog of mine. Glad to be able to share some of my experiences with you readers again with my latest trip to Spain. I would definitely prefer to narrate the stories actually; there are so many things can only be expressed in spoken words! Nevertheless, I will try in words here and let the pictures to do the talking as well too! *winks*

If you find the writing loaded with too much of information, please just skip it coz I'm writing it for my future record use as well :P

Travel tips:
Top 3 essentials to check before you leave your home
1. Passport + boarding pass
2. Money
3. Handphone

So one day, woke up at midnight to take the midnight shuttle to Soekarno-Hatta Airport, Jakarta. And...

Caught a glimpse of the beautiful dawn breaking into the morning sky.

Slept throughout the journey but only woke up to this. Well, what is sleep when you have something so magical and beautiful to feast your eyes on? Approximately after 3-4 hours, yours truly arrived at the airport to wait for the luggage check-in.

Immortalising every moment.

Boarding passes! 

Airlines might be freezing cold! (or sibeh hot) Well just keep a jacket in handy.
Travel tips:
Travel light. Bring only the absolute necessities!

I think I'm breaking fast on this. 

Upon my arrival to Changi Airport, the marathon begins. For all the kiasu people who scared their flight will fly off without them, then you may run. (Just kidding, however it's not forbidden to run at the airport 😂)

But on a serious note, before your flight do check how much of time you have in the interval. Ensure that the terminal you are about to depart is the same as the terminal of your arrival. If not, check the ways to change your terminals. For my case, I had to change terminals using the skybus. The terminals might be far from each other. Even if you are within the same terminal at certain airports, the distance to your boarding gate might be far as well! So do your research carefully.

In the skybus

Hello Singapore! ;)

So beautiful! 

In Changi Airport

Sfen and Grace; Singapore - Abu Dhabi


Welcome to my VIP seat :D

Actually,

Just kidding.

This is my seat.

My long awaited food yumss! I don't know what dessert is that but it sure tastes so nicee! En route to Abu Dhabi.


Refreshments. 

Sue; Abu Dhabi - Madrid. Finally



Glorious enough for me. 

Till we reach Madrid.


No comments:

Post a Comment